- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup cooked green lentils
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 1/2 c cooked pearl barley
- 2 cups baby arugula (or spinach)
- 1 1/2 c diced Peak of the Market red bell pepper (1 whole pepper)
- 1/2 c dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely sliced Peak of the Market green onion (approx 1 whole onion)
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 Tbsp whole grain mustard mixed with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- 1/4 c toasted sunflower seeds
- Toss prepared pulses, barley arugula (or spinach), pepper, cranberries and onion together in a large bowl.
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl until fully combined.
- Toss the prepared vinaigrette with salad.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to tastes. Garnish with toasted sunflower seeds and enjoy!