- 1 lb (450 g) Leftover roasted Granny’s turkey, chopped
- 8 cups (2 litres) homemade turkey stock
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white Peak of the Market onion, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) leeks, chopped (white part only)
- 1 cup (250 mL) Peak of the Market carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) celery, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Rede-Made Noodles
- 2 Tbsp (10 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- seat salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a soup pot, sauté onions, leeks, carrots, and celery in olive oil over medium heat.
- Add stock and diced turkey and bring to a gentle boil.
- Add noodles and simmer until they are soft, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add dill, parsley, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Recipe courtesy Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright © 2018 Granny’s Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved
Pairs well with, Oxus Brewing Canadian Dream Blonde Ale