- 4 cups (1 L) whipping cream
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) icing sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Tia Maria® OR Kahlùa® liqueur
- 3 pkgs (350 g) chocolate chip cookies
- Semi-sweet bakers chocolate, shaved
- Whip cream until soft peaks form; add icing sugar.
- Continue whipping until cream forms stiff peaks. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Combine milk and liqueur in small shallow bowl.
- Dip a cookie in liquid mixture quickly and place on bottom of ungreased 10-inch springform pan.
- Continue dipping cookies one by one until a single layer is formed. Fill in spaces with pieces of dipped cookies.
- Spread 1/3 of whipped cream over cookies.
- Repeat twice more with remaining dipped cookies and whipped cream; finishing with whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with chocolate.
- Refrigerate 10 hours.