- 1 lb sirloin tip, cut into 1″ cubes
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped (1/2 tsp dried)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 medium Peak of the Market red onion
- 1 medium Peak of the Market red bell pepper
- 1 medium Peak of the Market yellow bell pepper
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- Bamboo or metal skewers
- Prepare the skewers by soaking them in water. This prevents them from burning once you put them on the grill.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a measuring cup and set aside.
- Cut the meat into cubes that are approximately 1″. Place in medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Combine the marinade with the meat. Cover and let it sit in the fridge for approximately 2 hours. When you are ready to cook, take the meat out of the fridge to bring it to room temperature.
- While the meat is coming to room temperature, wash, peel and prep your vegetables. Cut the vegetables approximately the same size as the meat – about 1″ across.
- Drain your skewers and start layering them. You don’t want to squish too many things on one skewer.
- To cook on a BBQ (gas grill): Heat the BBQ to med-high (about 400F – 450F). Place them on direct heat and turn twice throughout cooking – about 12-15 minutes.
- To cook on a grill pan: Heat over medium heat. Once it’s hot, grill the kebabs and turn every 4-5 minutes.
Pairs well with Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey