- 1 lb (450 g) pork tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) curry powder or yellow curry paste
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping cream
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) mango chutney
- Cut pork tenderloin crosswise into 0.5 inch (1 cm) thick medallions.
- In large skillet, melt half of butter over medium-high heat. Sauté pork medallions, turning once, for about 2 minutes per side; transfer to plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add remaining butter to skillet. Add garlic, onion and curry; cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes or until softened.
- Pour in cream and mango chutney and bring to boil, stirring and scraping up any bits stuck to pan. Boil gently until slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet with any accumulated juices and turn to coat. Simmer for about 2 minutes or until just a hint of pink remains in pork.
Recipe adapted from Dairy Farmers of Canada
Pairs well with Torque Brewing The Witty Belgian