- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cooked split red lentils
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) grated ginger
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) fresh blueberries
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth and transfer to popsicle holds.
- Freeze 4-6 hours.
- Once popsicles are fully frozen, dip the base of the moods in warm water for a few seconds. This will help with releasing the popsicles.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!