- 1 cup lentil puree
- 4 oz soft goat’s cheese
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup flour, plus more as needed
- To make the lentil puree, combine 1 cup of lentils with 1/4 cup of water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place lentil puree, goat cheese, rosemary and salt in a food processor or high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour lentil mixture into a bowl and fold in 3/4 cup of flour with a spatula, being careful not to over-mix. Add additional flour if needed, a tablespoon at a time, until dough is tacky, but manageable.
- Roll handfuls of dough between your palms to create long, thin tubes. Cut into approximately 1-inch pieces.
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil. Boil the gnocchi, a few handfuls at a time, until the gnocchi floats to the surface. Drain.
- To finish, sauté the gnocchi in a little canola oil over medium heat.