- Pizza dough to make 1 large pizza
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sundries tomato pesto
- 8-10 slices spicy salami
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) EACH dried basil and oregano
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cornmeal
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Roll dough out to a 9 x 13 inch rectangle.
- Spread pesto evenly over all of the dough, right up to the edges.
- Top with salami, then chicken and mozzarella. Sprinkler with basil and oregano. Press toppings gently into the dough.
- Starting at the short end of the dough, roll up the dough into a log. Seal the seam by pinching the dough together along the seam. Chill for 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Using a sharp knife, cut the log into 6 rolls.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Lay each piece flat on the baking sheet. Pinch the end of each roll so it sticks to the rest of the roll. Press each roll to flatten slightly.
- Top each roll with Parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until rolls are puffed and golden brown.