- 2 chicken legs
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) softened butter
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) mango chutney
- Mash together the butter, cilantro and 1 tbsp of chutney.
- Scrape onto plastic wrap, shape into a small log, and wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Loosen skin on each chicken leg, leaving skin attached at the edges.
- Spread remaining chutney under skin and smooth skin over top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven until a meat thermometer reads 170 degree F (about 40-45 minutes).
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Slice chutney butter into 2 pieces and put 1 piece on each chicken leg.