- 1 ball purchased pizza dough or Home-made Pizza Dough
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) cornmeal
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked chicken, cut into large bite size pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) EACH grated mozzarella cheese and grated old white cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup (60 mL) oil-packed, sun dried tomato slivers
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Beet Pesto
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup (50 mL) coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Divide dough into 2 pieces. Roll each piece out to from ovals, about ¼ inch thick.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle each piece of parchment paper with about 1 Tbsp cornmeal. Place pizza dough on each pan.
- Spread ¼ cup (60 mL) beet pesto sauce on each piece of dough.
- Divide chicken pieces onto each pizza, followed by mozzarella and cheddar cheese and the sun dried tomatoes.
- Bake pizzas for 10-15 minutes at 450°F (230°C) or until edges are golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
- Immediately spoon half of the beet pesto on each pizza and sprinkle each with basil leaves and feta cheese. Serve immediately.