- 1/2 package (14 oz/397g) coleslaw mix (1/2)
- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, very finely sliced (250 g)
- 3 oz chopped baby kale (85 g)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (125 mL)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (125 mL)
- 1/3 cup canola oil (75 mL)
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar (30 mL)
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard (5 mL)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (15 mL)
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or glass jar, combine dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over top toss well. Serve immediately.
OPTIONAL: Top the salad with a hardboiled Countryside Farms Vita Egg to make it a complete meal
Pairs well with Glutenberg Blonde Ale mixed with cranberry juice