Breakfast Skillet with Turkey Sausage
Prep: 10 MinutesCook: 15 Minutes Servings: 4
- 1 batch Homemade Turkey Breakfast Sausages, cooked and cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Peak of the Market red onion, sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) baby potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (325 ml) baby spinach
- 4 Countryside Farms Vita Eggs
- To taste sea salt
- To taste freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Swiss cheese, shredded
- Make a batch of Homemade Turkey Breakfast Sausage. Cook and cut patties into quarters.
- In a large skillet, sauté red onion and baby potatoes over medium heat in olive oil until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to low and add spinach. Continue stirring until spinach is wilted.
- Add sausage.
- Crack eggs on top being careful not to break the yolks.
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with cheese.
- Cover and simmer until eggs reach the desired doneness.
- Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright © 2020 Exceldor Cooperative
All Rights Reserved