Judy's Chocolate Chip Cookies
55 - 61 MInutes
Prep: 10 MinutesCook: 10 - 12 minutes per batch Servings: 32 - 36 cookies
- 3/4 cup canola oil (175 mL)
- 1 Countryside Vita Egg (1 )
- 1/4 cup white sugar (60 mL)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (125 mL)
- 2 tsp vanilla (10 mL)
- 3/4 cup Manitoba whole wheat flour (175 mL)
- 3/4 cup Manitoba all-purpose flour (175 mL)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 tsp baking powder (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (2 mL)
- 1 cup rolled Manitoba oats (250 mL)
- 1 1/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (300 mL)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- In large bowl, whisk together canola oil, egg, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- In second bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add dry ingredients to canola oil mixture, along with oats and chocolate chips. Using large spoon, mix all ingredients together, just until moistened.
- Using a levelled 1 Tbsp (15 mL) measure, portion out cookies on parchmentlined cookie sheets about 2” (5 cm) apart. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Cool cookies about 5 minutes on baking sheets. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.