Banana Bread Overnight Oats
5 Minutes (+ overnight chilling time)
Prep: 5 MinutesServings: 2
- 1 cup (250 mL) Manitoba rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) BeeMaid Honey
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla yogurt
- Find two 2-cup reusable containers with lids. In EACH of the 2 containers, place 1/2 cup (125 mL) oats in bottom, drizzle ½ Tbsp (7 mL) honey over top; sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon and pour in 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk.
- Peel 2 bananas and slice into rounds 1 cm thick; divide banana slices among containers.
- Top EACH container with 1/2 cup (125 mL) yogurt. Cover tightly with lids; refrigerate overnight (or for 8 hours).
If eating breakfast at home, add chopped walnuts or almonds for extra crunch.
Swap the bananas for ½ cup of any cut fruit.
Oats will last in the refrigerator for 3 days.