2 lb (1 kg) chicken drummettes
1/2 cup (125 mL) Vodka
1/2 cup (125 mL) low sodium soy sauce
- Arrange drummettes in a single layer in a casserole dish or roasting pan.
- Mix Vodka and soy sauce; pour over chicken.
- Let stand at room temperature for no more than 30 minutes (or refrigerate overnight).
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
- Bake for 2 1/2 hours, turning drummettes every hour.
- Increase heat to 400°F/200°C.
- Continue baking for about 30 minutes or until sauce has reduced to almost nothing and drummettes are well coated in sauce. Serve warm or cold.