- 1 lb (500 g) turkey breast, cooked and chopped
- 10-12 slices Brie cheese
- 4 cups arugula
- 4 ciabatta Panini buns
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) minced ginger
- 1/2 shallot, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) cranberries
- 5 Tbsp (75 mL) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) orange zest
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté ginger and shallot with oil in a saucepan over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add cranberries, sugar, orange juice, zest and red wine vinegar; sauté over medium heat until most berries burst and sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper and let cool.
- On an open ciabatta bun layer chutney, turkey breast, Brie cheese and arugula.
- Grill on a Panini press until cheese is melted and sandwich is warm and toasted.
- *TIP: Try doubling or tripling the cranberry chutney recipe to serve with your holiday turkey dinner.