- 1 cup (250 mL) leftover roasted Granny’s turkey, chopped
- 1 package spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 anchovies, packed in olive oil, finely chopped (1 tsp anchovy paste)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) white wine
- 1 cup (250 mL) grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) dried red chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) capers
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) calamari olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water according to directions on package.
- In a large frying pan, sauté anchovies and garlic over medium heat in olive oil until translucent.
- Add white wine and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix with warm spaghetti and serve with fresh parmesan.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jason Wortzman
Copyright © 2018 Granny’s Poultry Cooperative (Manitoba) Ltd.,
All Rights Reserved
Pairs well with Torres Vina Esmerelda Catalunya Do