- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 lb (500 g) turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1 large carrot, made into matchsticks
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) spaghetti, cooked (OR rice vermicelli)
- 1 package spring mix greens
- 4 flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
- Soften peanut butter by putting in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving for 20 seconds.
- Add rest of peanut sauce ingredients into bowl and mix until combined; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add turkey and cook until done.
- In the same skillet, fry the cooked spaghetti until crisp and lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, add turkey, carrot, green onion, spaghetti and peanut sauce.
- Mix until all ingredients are coated in peanut sauce.
- Arrange mixture evenly on flour tortillas and top with spring mix.
- Roll into wraps and serve.