- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp (1-2 mL) hot red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) whole fresh white OR crimini mushrooms
- sliced green onion for garnish
- In small bowl combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- In large fry pan or wok over medium heat cook sesame seeds, stirring constantly for 1 – 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove sesame seeds. Set aside.
- In same fry pan heat oil over medium high heat. Add mushrooms. Stir fry 1 – 2 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and sesame seeds. Stir fry 2 – 3 minutes until mushrooms are well coated and just tender.
- Garnish with green onions, if desired. Serve immediately.