- 4 bone in, skin on, chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) lemon pepper
- 4 medium Peak of the Market, red potatoes, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium Peak of the Market, zucchini, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 lemons, cut in wedges
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) canola oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Spray one large (or 2 small) rimmed sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- Put chicken, skin side up, on the pan. Sprinkle lemon pepper all over chicken skin.
- Arrange lemon wedges between chicken pieces.
- Put potatoes in a bowl and zucchini in a second bowl. Whisk together sauce ingredients and pour half over the potatoes and the rest over the zucchini. Stir until the vegetables are well coated.
- Add potatoes, in a single layer, to the pan. Set the zucchini aside for later.
- Roast chicken and potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and arrange the zucchini in between potatoes and chicken on the sheet pan. Return to tone and roast until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 170F and the vegetables are tender (about 20 minutes).
- Remove from oven and let the pan sit for 5 minutes. Before serving squeeze the roasted lemons over the chicken and vegetables.
Pairs well with Jackson Triggs Merlot VQA