- 1 lb (0.5 kg) boneless pork loin, sliced into think strips
- 1 pkg fajita seasoning
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large bell peppers (orange, red, yellow and/or green), seeded and cut into strips
- 4-6 flour tortillas, warmed
- In bowl, toss pork strips with fajita seasoning.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, stir fry pork strips with onions and peppers until vegetables are tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Spoon pork strips and vegetables evenly down centre of each tortilla.
- Wrap and serve with your favourite condiments like sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese or salsa.