- 8 mini Yukon Gold potatoes, sliced very thin
- 1 1/2-2 lbs pickerel fillets (750 g – 1 kg)
- 1 leek, white part only, sliced very thin
- 12 grape tomatoes cut in halves
- 1/2 small orange pepper, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 4 small sprigs oregano
- 4 thin lemon wedges
- 4 Tbsp (60 mL) canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Cut 4 pieces parchment paper, approximately 16×12 inches (40×30 cm).
- Layer potatoes on half of each sheet of parchment paper. Next, divide fish and place each piece on top of potatoes.
- Divide into four equal portions the leeks, tomatoes, red and orange pepper and carrots. Layer them over the fish.
- Place one sprig of oregano and one lemon wedge over the vegetables.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of canola oil over each piece of fish and vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.