- 3 Tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced fresh mushrooms, 1 cup each white and crimini
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) Bean Medley, drained, rinsed
- 1 Peak of the Market red bell pepper, seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 cups (500 mL) Peak of the Market broccoli florets (blanched 1 minute)
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- In small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients (make ahead: refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days).
- In large bowl, place mushrooms, beans, red pepper, broccoli, parsley and feta cheese.
- Pour dressing over. Toss lightly to coat.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with additional feta cheese just before serving, if desired.
Pairs well with Wente Morning Fog Chardonnay