- 1 pork tenderloin, well-trimmed, about 12 oz (o.375 kg)
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ancho chili powder
- dash EACH cinnamon and allspice
- 12 Cocktail or mini buns
- In small bowl, combine rub ingredients. Generously rub onto all sides of pork tenderloin; set asides 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Place tenderloin on rack in roasting pan. Using an instant-read meat thermometer, cook 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F/68 degrees C.
- Transfer pork to a clean plate; let cool slightly. Slice tenderloin into 1/4-inch slices.
- Assemble sliders by placing two slices of pork on each bun.
- Top with a dollop of Yogurt-Lime Sauce and your choice of toppings like shredded lettuce, thinly sliced avocado, tomato and onion.
- Stir together 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain yogurt, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lime zest, 2 tsp (10 mL) lime juice and 1 Tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh cilantro.