If the size or shape of your slow cooker doesn’t allow for all pork chops to be in one layer, add an additional layer of chops, vegetables and sauce until all of the chops are used.
- 6 pork rib chops, boneless, about 1/2-inch/1.25 cm thick
- 2 cup (500 mL) coarsely chopped portabella mushrooms
- 1 large leek, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1 can (10 oz/ 284 mL) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package wild mushroom roast gravy sauce mix (like Knorr brand)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Layer pork chops in slow cooker.
- Add mushrooms and leek.
- In large 4-cup (1 L) measuring cup, combine wine, water, soup, gravy mix and oregano. Mix well. Pour over chops. Cover.
- Cook on LOW, about 6 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.