- 1 pizza dough
- 1 lb (500 g) top sirloin beef steak, boneless (1-inch thick)
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) EACH salt and black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp (25 mL) canola oil, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) creamy cheese sauce, alfredo
- 1 cup (250 mL) white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 EACH small red onion and red bell pepper, sliced
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Provolone cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Trim steak and combine with garlic, 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil, salt and pepper; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sauté vegetables in remaining oil over low heat.
- Place beef on indoor grill over medium-high heat for 2 minutes per side for medium-rare until a digital thermometer reads 145°F/63°C.
- Let rest; slice thin.
- Spread alfredo sauce over dough.
- Top with softened vegetables.
- Sprinkle half of cheese.
- Place steak pieces over pizza; sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Place in oven at 400°F/200°C for 12-15 minutes until dough is golden and cheese is melted.