- 1/4 cup (50 mL) EACH finely minced fresh basil, mint, chives, & cilantro
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (22 mL) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) EACH sesame oil and canola oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (22 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine everything but the chicken in a blender. Blend until well mixed, scraping down the sides of the blender.
- Divide the chicken equally into 2 resealable plastic bags.
- Pour half the herb mixture into each bag. Seal each bag then gently turn them so the herb mixture completely coats each piece of chicken.
- Put one bag in the fridge to marinate for up to 24 hours. Put the other in the freezer for another day.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Broil or grill chicken until the meat thermometer reads 170 ̊F (about 5-7 minutes per side).
- Remove from heat, tent with foil and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.