- 2 racks pork back ribs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) canola oil
- 3 Tbsp (10 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) dried oregano leaves
- 1 Tbsp (30 mL) lemon zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) onion powder
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) EACH garlic powder and salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest
- Coarse sea salt for serving
- Lift and peel membrane from the back of each rack of ribs.
- With sharp knife, slice ribs into single rib servings.
- In extra-large resealable bag, combine remaining ingredients expect second amount of lemon zest and seat salt.
- Add ribs to bag with marinade; seal bag. Massage gently until all sides of ribs are coated with marinade. Refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Arrange ribs in single layer on a rimmed, parchment or foil lined baking sheet; do not overlap ribs. Cover loosely with foil and roast 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, drain excess cooking liquid and roast ribs an additional 45 minutes or until nicely browned, turning once.
- Remove ribs from oven and arrange on serving platter.
- Sprinkle with second amount of lemon zest and a few pinches of sea salt. Serve immediately.
Pairs well with Belgian Moon Witbier