- 1 – Granny’s boneless, skinless turkey breast, cut into pieces
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) ginger, minced
- 6 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) soya sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) rice wine
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) turkey or chicken stock
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) Peak of the Market carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped into 1-inch lengths
- 4 bunches baby bok chop
- Soak clay pot in water for at least one hour.
- Heat pot to medium. Sauté garlic and ginger in vegetable oil until fragrant.
- Add turkey pieces and mushrooms and continue to sauté for two minutes.
- Add soya sauce, sesame oil, rice wine and stock. Simmer on low heat, covered for 15 minutes.
- Add carrot, asparagus, and bok choy and continue to simmer for 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are fully cooked.
- Season with sea salt or extra soya sauce if desired and serve on steamed rice or noodles.
Pairs well with Crown Royal Apple