- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) whisky
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whipping cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) cooked pasta shells
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and season with pepper.
- Heat oil over high heat and brown chicken.
- Add whisky and stir until it evaporates.
- Stir in cream.
- Reduce heat and simmer, scraping the bits from the bottom of the pan, until the cream thickens and changes to a rich brown colour.
- Toss pasta with sauce and divide evenly on two plates.
- Top with green onions and serve immediately.