- 3 Countryside Farms Vita Eggs (3)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (250 mL)
- 3 Tbsp canola oil (45 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla (5 mL)
- 1 can coconut milk (400 mL)
- 1 can condensed milk (300 mL)
- 3/4 cup coconut (175 mL)
- 2 pkg frozen grated cassava, thawed (16 oz) (454 g)
- Combine eggs, sugar, canola oil and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on low speed to combine ingredients, about 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into an oiled 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Turn oven setting to broil. Broil cake until top is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.